donderdag 24 november 2011

..Must post moar.. x,x

Vragenlijst! Van Lisa's blog!


1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Boyfriend!

2. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
Ehh, all of them? Mostly calm, outgoing & loud with friends! I'm really
adaptive to the situation I guess.

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My boyfriend, and friends from Almere, and friends/classmates tomorrow!


4. Are you easy to get along with?
Am I? hahaha

5. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to him or her?
I have ever, indeed.

6. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
Yea,

7. Do you think you'll be in a relationship two months from now?
Strangely, I'm already in a relationship! NOOHH

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend

9. Does talking about sex make you feel uncomfortable?
No.. But then again it's not really a common subject either?

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Friend from school! She's sooo kind!

11. What does your most recent text say?
I actually typed 7 texts, one big story, of how my day was.
I gotta do SOMETHING in that long train-trip > . <;!

12. How do you feel about abortion?
I'd keep it.. But that's what I would say now.
If I would be 16 years or so, It would be a hard choice... Can't imagine it!

13. Do you like big crowds of people?
Sure, if they're in front in me, and I'm on the stage ?
(I'D SHIT BRIX!)

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
I do a bit, actually! whaha. I'm a sucker for things as ''fate'', ''miracles''.
It gives me nice feeling to believe in miracles.

15. What good thing happened this summer?
A LOT of hanging out with friends & my boyfriend!! Last months in Amsterdam
(miss that place). Lots of parties, randomness, meeting new people!
Also got accepted to my current study; Art school !
And I remember, in A'dam, we used to play Guitar/bass/drums in the garage of our home.. !

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Can't wait!! :D

17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
I heard there was water o.o?

18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Nopeee

19. Do you like bubble baths?
Yeaaa!! Oh god, good idea!!

20. Do you like your neighbours?
From which home? LOL! Current neighbours, the guy helped me a few times!
With fixing my bike :p


21. What are your bad habits?
Lazyness, insecure, having my period (GODDAMMIT), easily distracted

22. Where would you like to travel?
Japan, London (SHOPPING), Turkey, Thailand, Venice, France (already been there), US
Yea that's alot..

23. Do you have trust issues?
Corrupcy. yea. Hmm. :(

24. Favourite part of your daily routine?
Coming home-- TOILET! FOOD! FACEBOOK! COFFEE!

25. What body part are you most uncomfortable with?
Shape of my face or my butt! Ehh, yeap D:

26. What do you do when you wake up?
Ignoring the alarm clock..? Then suddenly waking up, realizing I'm too late, blaming myself for it,
put on my clothes, make food, last bits of homework, checking FB, blaming myself for not doing
my hair properly, put on make-up, bike to station.
Then sleep in train! yay!

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Nope it's good! I guess?

28. Who are you most comfortable around?
Me and my pillow.

29. Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up?
Noooo! I must have been a terrible girlfriend. XD

30. Do you ever want to get married?
There's no ''do you want to?''. There is only,
YES, I DO!


31. Is your hair long enough for an ponytail?
Yea.
"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW THIS OMG LOL"

32. Which celebrities would you like having a threesome with?
Why not quatro's, teh fuck?

33. Spel your name with your chin.
fg

34. Do you play sports?
Going to school with all the art stufff.. heavy enough..

35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV, I barely watch tv anyway XD

36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yeah, but then again it wasn't ''love'', more like; ''maybe I like..''

37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Nothing, else it wouldn't be a silence?..

38. Do you think age matters in a relationship?
Yea. It says alot about the person. You learn alot in even one year, young padawan
derpiederp

39. What are your favourite stores to shop in?
Primarkkkkkk omgg, I do want NOW!

40. What do you want to do after high school?
D:... But, I'm already studyingg..



41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second change?
A second chance, third, fourth, fifth. When will it end?

42. If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
BAD NEWS.

43. Do you smile at strangers?
Yea but, I suck at it. I;m always looking angryy

44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Outer space, Bottom of the ocean seems sooo scary to me!
But that also applies to outer space.. I don't like spaces where I can't breathe..
I'mmapussy D:

45. Do you want a roommate?
Got more than I want....

46. What are you paranoid about?
I can never know the truth.

47. What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you?
''ugly gothic''? Idk? Also some backstabbing stuff; gossips etc

48. The nicest thing?
Idkkk!!!.. That I'm.. Special..? Idk? Pretty?T^T MEH

49. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about you?
I DREW NEKKID GUYS

50. What language do you want to learn?
Japanese, Turkish & French! But the last language is such a PAIN in the asssss D;<


×××

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten